As wireless technology matures, more organisations are seeking to exploit its benefits within innovative network applications. we are wireless service providers helping customers deploy high performance and reliable wireless networking infrastructure based on the latest 802.11n wireless technology.
Wireless networking solutions with greater range and throughput
Creating a terrestrial communications infrastructure has always been a hugely expensive exercise. With the development of wireless networking technologies it is becoming less relevant. Datasat Communications is a wireless service provider bringing together the latest in 802.11n wireless networking, IP layer QoS and Datasat's own networking intelligence to deliver unmatched throughput and range through a new level of radio performance.
Scalable wireless architecture
The core of our wireless solution is advanced traffic management and rate control that has not previously been possible from a WiFi network. Intelligence is moved to the edge of the network in a scalable architecture of intelligent Mesh Points that recognise and adapt automatically to different types of traffic – voice, data, video – in response to changes in the radio environment and changing network demands.
Placing intelligence at the edge of the wireless network
Tthe Mesh Points are application-aware and this provides a system of distributed IP layer traffic management that can't be achieved at the radio layer. This allows us to transport client-by-client SLAs seamlessly through the network. Traffic priorities can be raised or lowered in near real-time to accommodate changing demands on airtime.
The ability to cover greater areas with less equipment means that a wireless network from Datasat Communications delivers a greater return on investment and reduced payback period.
A different type of wireless service providers
The carrier-grade WiFi infrastructure from Datasat Communications delivers a high performance, low cost network for applications such as:
- WLAN surveillance
- HD audio and video distribution
- SCADA and remote site monitoring
- Data offload for cellular networks
- Multimedia wireless hotspots
- Low latency delivery for delay-sensitive voice, video and data applications
- Advanced traffic management enables differentiated service levels on a per client or per-application basis
- Extended range with less equipment serving a wider geographical area
- Reactive and proactive interference and congestion avoidance
- Predictable coverage, both indoors and outdoors, with less interference and dead zones
- One stop network design, build and management
- 24 hour, 365 day support
Request a call
You can call us today
+44 (0)1707 665 320