The regular maintenance of hardware at the distant end is essential to deliver network availability and resilience – especially when situated in some of the most remote and challenging locations in the world. Our maintenance services are tailored to your budget and business needs.
Proactively addressing issues before they arise
Maintenance can often become one of the major costs involved in a global communications network. Our maintenance services are designed to provide a cost-effective means to deliver the network performance and availability you need. All maintenance contracts can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Our service level guarantee
At a minimum, our maintenance service provides:
- Regular six monthly service visits in high risk areas, annual for low risk or non-critical applications
- Field engineers hold long term visas to allow timely response
- Scheduled trips allow us to plan trips in the most cost effective way for the customer
- Engineers visit multiple sites per country to minimise maintenance costs for individual customers
- All engineers are security cleared and vetted
Achieving outstanding reliability
The reliability and Quality of Service of all our networks are guaranteed by stringent Service Level Agreements. As well as network performance and availability, the SLAs establish a schedule for on-site visits and the level of technical support you require.
In situations where your communications platform simply cannot fail, we offer a range of back-up and redundant switching options to ensure that the failure of a single piece of equipment doesn't affect network performance. In this way, we can help build resilience and reliability into your remote network infrastructure.
- Tailored Service Level Agreements
- 24x7 technical phone support
- On-site technical support
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Remote monitoring and control
- Back-up and redundant path switching
- Asset management
Request a call
You can call us today
+44 (0)1707 665 320