Datasat Communications has over 20 years' experience of designing, building and managing mission-critical voice and data networks for international government. We deliver reliable, secure and integrated satellite communications and hybrid network solutions to remote locations throughout the world.
Meeting the needs of global networks
Few organisations have more exacting communications requirements than the foreign office of national governments. With embassies and consulates situated in almost every country in the world creating an effective and secure global network infrastructure is extremely challenging. Each location requires consistent quality of service, proven reliability and customer service.
Rugged distant end communications solutions
Regardless how remote the location, we deliver high quality communications using satellite, wireless, fixed line or hybrid networks. We deliver a rugged distant end solution combined with a carrier-class service to ensure that governments have the communication capabilities they require.
The highest levels of security guaranteed
Where data security is vital, we deliver a highly secure point-to-point SCPC solution over VSAT satellite. As governments move towards more widespread Internet and broadband adoption, we are employing the latest IP encryption standards to ensure that data is transmitted safely in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint network infrastructures.
- A wide range of voice and data applications, including voice over IP (VoIP), email, Internet,, video conferencing and content delivery
- Innovative solutions such as global security management and worldwide asset tracking systems
- Seamless networking through dedicated hubs and terrestrial POPs
- Flexible and adaptable bandwidth agreements
- Highest levels of security including IP and radio encryption
- Disaster recovery and crisis response
Request a call
You can call us today
+44 (0)1707 665 320