Selecting the correct network infrastructure has become one of the most important aspects of effective video surveillance – especially in remote locations. The latest generation of IP-based surveillance equipment place the focus on network capabilities. A remote network infrastructure – combining wireless and VSAT satellite connectivity - offers huge time, cost, performance and reliability benefits when protecting remote communities and assets.
Remove the need for a proprietary surveillance network. Enable surveillance as a service on the same infrastructure that carries all voice and data communications.
Quickly and cost-effectively extend the network one camera at a time. New cameras can be installed and operational in a matter of hours.
Employ a Layer 3 network architecture to intelligently manage traffic management, latency and bandwidth allocation – to an individual user level.
Rapidly deploy and re-deploy network equipment to deliver temporary surveillance as well as reduce the total cost of ownership of the network.
High speed, low-cost satellite backhaul for global connectivity and remote management anywhere in the world.
• Network equipment optimised for video traffic – including H.264 and MPEG4.
• Self-healing networks with virtually no latency or interference.
• Less network equipment required to cover extended geographical areas.
• Multi-radio wireless equipment to create effective and secure multi-service networks.
• Advance traffic management enabling dynamic QoS-driven bandwidth allocation to an individual service, user group or user level.
• Satellite, wireless, microwave and end-to-end network capabilities.
• A privately owned communications hub infrastructure.